Tickets are now on Sale
Click Here to Register!!
July 19th - 21st, 2018
The Pirates of Lanier are proud to announce our 10th Annual Pirates of Lanier Family Poker Run!
This year's event will feature many of the fun activities we all have enjoyed so much in over the past ten years!
This year, all events, except for the actual poker run will take place inside Lanier Islands at their various venues. We have positioned all our events to be close to the Sunset Cove Docks for the convenience of our participants.
Pre-Poker Run Meet and Greet - Thursday
- Registration will be at the Harbor Pavilion, located right off Harbor Landing. Walking distance from the Sunset Cove Docks and across from the water park.
- In order to participate in the festivities, everyone must register at Harbor Pavilion. Here you will receive your credentials package which will include your lanyards, dinner tickets for the Captains Meeting and Auction, your paddle with the number of hands you are playing as well as your goodies bag featuring some very cool gifts from our sponsors!
Cheeseburger on Paradise Beach Party - Friday
- Friday would just be another day if it weren't for a little beach time and fun now, would it?
This year, we are bringing back our Cheeseburger in Paradise Beach Party with a twist!
Margaritaville and Lanier Islands has graciously asked to host our afternoon shindig right at Paradise Beach (formerly known as Big Beach) in Sunset Cove! That's right, boats from all over will gather at the beach and on the docks for our famous Friday afternoon party. Cheeseburgers, hot dogs and soft drinks will be free to all registered participants.
Our annual Pirate Stereo Competition will be hosted by one of our favorite sponsors AVC Marine for all registered vessels!
The Captains Meeting and Auction - Friday Evening
- There is no rest for weary! After having a full day of boating, stereo competitions and beach fun, we will gather back at Harbor Pavilion and Harbor Tent for the Friday night Captains Party and Auction!!
Attendance is mandatory for all the Captains for the Safety Meeting. This insures that everyone understands the safety rules of the Poker Run.
After the Safety Meeting we will have food and drinks for all registered entrants. A cash bar will also be open.
After dinner, Live Entertainment will be provided under the tent for everyone's dancing and listening pleasure!
10th Annual Poker Run - Saturday
- This is it!! Everyone's favorite annual event on the lake!
There is no central start location for the poker run. It is not a race! Boats from all over the lake will go to the various stops to pick up their cards at their own direction and course.
Beautifully decorated boats of all makes, models and sized will be coursing the lake in search of the coveted prizes!
Post Poker Run Casino and Awards Ceremony - Saturday Evening
- As the Pirates finish up collecting their cards, they will all gather at Sunset Cove. The Casino opens at 5:00 pm and will be located on the stage at Paradise Beach (formerly Big Beach). Prizes are awarded for the best three hands, as well as for Best Decorated Boat and Best Dressed Crew.
Live Entertainment will be provided!
Closing Fireworks - Saturday Night
- After a fun day and night of helping to raise money for the kids, we close our event with a spectacular display of fireworks!! Drop the mike! Elvis has left the room!!